If you like the keto diet and spicy baked hot wings then you’ll love this recipe. I eat these wings all the time and actually enjoy them better than traditional buffalo wings.
If you’re like me and can’t decide if you want dry rub hot wings or the saucy variety with the buttery and vinegary goodness, leave half dry and toss with the spice mix and toss the other half in Frank’s hot sauce and butter
Oven Roasted Hot Wings With Dry Rub - Keto Friendly
- 2 lbs. chicken wings flats and drums
- 1 teaspoon granulated garlic
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 2 tablespoons cooking oil
- Preheat oven to 425
- Put the wings and oil in a large bowl and coat the chicken well.
- Combine the spices in a separate bowl and mix well.
- Sprinkle some of the spice mix over the wings and stir to coat all wings well.
- Line a baking sheet pan with foil and coat with cooking spray.
- Cook the wings for 20 minutes and turn. Cook for another 20 minutes or until golden brown and crispy
- Remove from the oven and put in a bowl and toss with more spice mix.