Who knew that a sweet potato pancake with only a few ingredients could taste so good. The texture on the inside is very creamy and rich. You’re not going to believe how easy it is to mix these things up and cook. They’re great for breakfast or brunch.
They were so rich, I didn’t need any butter and used sugar-free syrup. These aren’t keto sweet potato pancakes, but they’re low-carb friendly.
Healthy Sweet Potato Pancakes - No Flour
- 2 medium cooked and peeled sweet potatoes
- 2 whole eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon allspice
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- coconut oil
- Put the sweet potatoes and all other ingredients in a mixer and blend well. The mixture should resemble a very thick pancake batter or very thin mashed potatoes.
- Preheat a skillet with a little coconut oil.
- Put a 1/4 cup of the mixture in the skillet and flatten with a spatula.
- Cook on medium-low heat for 3 minutes on each side. They're done when brown on each side and firm.