Easy Deviled Egg Potato Salad
A traditional creamy Southern-style potato salad with mayo
- 5-6 medium size russet potatoes
- 2 chopped hard-boiled eggs
- 2 tbsp chopped onion red or yellow onion
- 2 tbsp chopped green bell pepper
- 3/4 cup sandwich spread (with pickles)
- 2 tbsp deli or brown mustard
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- salt and pepper
peel and cube potatoes and place in a pot to boil with your eggs.
cook for 15 minutes or until the potatoes are fork tender.
let potatoes cool and run cold water over eggs
combine all the ingredients in a bowl
stir and mash the potatoes to the desired consistency