If you’re looking for an easy and quick side dish or snack, these parmesan zucchini fries are what you’re looking for. This recipe doesn’t take much time to prep or cook.
All you have to do is cut the zucchini into fries or sticks and coat with olive oil and seasonings. Put them on a baking sheet and they’re done in minutes. The zucchini bakes up crispy, golden brown, and delicious. I love zucchini and everyone who has eaten this recipe loves it as well.
They’re also low carb and keto-friendly. There is virtually no carbohydrates in these baked parmesan zucchini fries, so enjoy them if you’re on a keto diet.
Baked Parmesan Zucchini Fries
- 1 large zucchini cut into fries
- 2 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- salt and pepper
- Preheat an oven to 400
- Put the zucchini in a large bowl and coat well with olive oil.
- In a small bowl, combine the spices and cheese and mix well.
- Sprinkle the mixture on the zucchini fries and toss to coat.
- Place the zucchini sticks on an aluminum foil-lined baking sheet and bake for 10 minutes and then broil for 1-2 minutes until crispy and golden brown.