These air fryer breaded pork cutlets turned out really well. I was over-all impressed with how well the Power Air Fryer cooked the cutlets. They were golden brown and very moist on the inside.
My wife couldn’t believe they were cooked in an air fryer. This is a very simple recipe that only calls for a few ingredients. It’s just like making chicken fried steak, but it’s tenderized pork cutlets.
What are pork cutlets?
Pork cutlets are a thin cut of pork taken from the loin of a pig and tenderized.
How to cook pork cutlets
They’re mostly breaded and cooked. The prep method is as easy as dredging in flour, egg wash, and then cover in panko breadcrumbs.
Crispy Air Fryer Pork Cutlets
- Air Fryer
- 2-3 tenderized pork cutlets
- 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- vegetable spray
- Season the cutlets with salt, pepper, and paprika on both sides
- Flatten the cutlets with a meat tenderizer
- Dredge a cutlet in flour, egg wash, and then in the Panko
- Do that for all of the cutlets and let rest for 5 minutes
- While waiting, preheat the air fryer to 350 for two minutes
- Put one cutlet in the air fryer and spray with cooking oil
- Place the basket in the air fryer and set the timer for 12 minutes to 350 degrees
- Turn the pork cutlet after 6 minutes of cooking and spray with oil
- After 12 minutes the pork cutlet should be golden brown and completely cooked