These air fryer breaded pork cutlets turned out really well. I was overall impressed with how well the Power Air Fryer cooked the cutlets. They were golden brown and very moist on the inside.
My wife couldn’t believe they were cooked in an air fryer. This is a very simple recipe that only calls for a few ingredients. It’s just like making chicken fried steak, but it’s tenderized pork cutlets.
What are pork cutlets?
Air Fryer Pork Cutlets
- 2 pork cutlets tenderized
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 whole egg
- 2 tsp water
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1 1/2 cups panko bread crumbs
- salt and pepper
- Start by seasoning the pork cutlets with paprika, salt, and pepper on both sides. Lightly pound the cutlets with the smooth side of a meat tenderizer to thin them out.
- Coat each side of a cutlet with flour and then the egg wash and then the panko bread crumbs.
- Preheat the air fryer to 375. Put one cutlet in the air fryer and spray with cooking oil.
- Set the timer to 12 minutes. Cook for 6 minutes and turn. Spray the other side with cooking oil and cook for another 6 minutes.